Happy Tuesday. Snow hammered the NY/NJ area just hours after the final gun at Super Bowl XLVIII. Everyone seemed to have a blast here, but the travel arrangements to and from the game are leaving some with a sour taste in their mouths. Long lines for trains at MetLife after the game and now the cancellation of flights out of the area due to snow are sure to weigh heavy on whether NY/NJ gets another shot to host the big game.
- NJ Transit gets a massive FAIL for train service at Super Bowl (Deadspin)
- Stevie Brown, Giants hoping to strike pre-free agency deal (PFT)
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most-Watched U.S. TV Event Of All-Time (Forbes)
- Despite success, NY/NJ probably out of the SB rotation (NY Post)
- Ex-Giant Lorenzen aka “The Heft Lefty” still playing QB (USAToday)