The NFL Combine wraps up today in Indianapolis. We’ve learned a few things, but nothing other than to verify that the top players will remain at the top of the draft. I believe the upcoming pro days and team visits will give us a clearer picture of how some of these players will pan out.
- Jordan Raanan of the Star-Ledger declares Jadaveon Clowney the winner from Monday’s workouts.
- Linval Joseph could be worth $8 million per year (Orr)
- Former Giants OL Sugar Bear Simmons dead at 57 (NY Post)
- The Giants can can major cap relief by extending Eli Manning’s contract (Graziano)
- Ebenezer Samuel of the Daily News reports that Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones cried after the 2007 playoff loss to the Giants.